System update – October 2016
13 October 2016
New subjective ratings and wellness data
- There will now be six subjective ratings available on each day – independent of activities – on a scale of 1 to 9. For workouts and event specific ratings, the scale remains the same of 1 to 5. In addition to this the calendar day will now display the colour of your lowest scored rating, making it easier to quickly glance at a week and see days of interest.
- Existing subjective ratings have been migrated to the new 1 to 9 range. The reason for the change is to allow us to better use this rating data in fatigue tracking algorithms, and in graphical analysis.
- Sleep and subjective ratings can be found in field select areas of the site; including the dashboard, quick file search and under My files.
Improved recurring payments
- We have made it easier for you to setup automatic recurring payments for your subscription services. Visit My services to quickly setup recurring payments.
- More default intervals have been added to the reports tab, for further customisation of reporting intervals.
- Fixes for Internet Explorer 11. These include calendar display so that the workout builder and seasonal planner chart are now visible, as well as improved display of coach branding.
- Activity summary time in zones widget did not correctly show wattage/BPM ranges if the zone had been saved by value (rather than percentage).
- Coach alerts for subjective ratings will allow for a better control of when smart notices are triggered.