System update – November 2016
3 November 2016
Improved calendar functionality
- Fitbit users can now view daily sleep, resting heart rate and step count directly on the calendar
- View your recorded daily weight
- View your daily load metrics
- View your progress for various metrics at a glance with weekly trend lines
- COMING SOON: Manual input of daily resting heart rate and integration with Garmin wearable fitness trackers
Enhanced coach alerts
Under your My Riders page you’ll now see an ‘Alerts’ tab.
- Select which smart alerts you’d like to be notified about on a rider-by-rider case.
- Set individual thresholds for when a subjective wellness or activity rating is triggered.
Revised activity summary modal for beta users
- My Access and My Groups now open in a modal
- Fix for some Microsoft Windows users who reported workouts sporadically not opening correctly from the calendar
- Revisions to View Plan modal
- Improved calendar scrolling