Today’s Plan Ecosystem
16 December 2016
In our wonderful two-wheeled world there are ever more ways to create, capture and visualise data. At Today’s Plan we know that integration with these other platforms makes the entire cycling experience more enjoyable for everyone.
See below for just how Today’s Plan is currently integrated within the cycling and data ecosystem and how you can get the most out of your riding.
Complete your workout sessions with ease
Have upcoming workouts and don’t want the hassle of remembering all the steps and target zones? Too wet and cold to ride outside? No worries! Choose your preferred platform below and be guided through your workout:
- Enjoy the virtual reality of Zwift
- Hit the digital roads on Trainer Road
- PerfPRO and CompuTrainer
- Control your Wahoo Kickr through our Android cycle computer app
- Send your workouts directly to your Wahoo or Garmin device for on-the-road instructions.
Data upload and visualisation
Having your data uploaded into Today’s Plan is a quick and easy process which allows you to spend more time reviewing your ride, than fiddling around with devices.
- Pair your Today’s Plan account with Garmin Connect or Wahoo Elemnt – completed rides will be sent to us automatically.
- Ride on Zwift? Connect your Zwift account to Today’s Plan and your data will be available by the time you step off the bike.
- Looking to enhance your training by investing in an SmO2 device, we can ingest that data and display it for you as well!
Tracking your daily wellness information
With more and more companies bringing out wearable fitness technology, the need to be able to ingest and display this information is critical. We’re constantly expanding on our connections with wearable devices and advanced scales to allow you to visualise all this data in a meaningful way. Currently you can sync your daily wellness information including sleep hours and efficiency, resting heart rate, weight and step count from:
- Garmin Wellness
- Under Armour
- Use the Withings scales? Pair this with your Garmin Connect account and your daily weight will be sent across with your completed ride files.
Our integration is ever expanding as new technologies emerge to continue to provide the most reliable and broad spectrum of cycling services available.