System update – January 2017 (3)
27 January 2017
In a flurry of new development releases our tech guys have a range of new features, this time mostly related to our coaching groups plus a few little improvements for the wider user-base. In this release we have:
Improved Ride Graph layout with dynamic VAM calculations
- Stepped zoom feature so when you zoom in on the ride graph you’re able to scale in and out based on your previous selections.
- The table below the ride graph has had a facelift to streamline the user experience and highlight average values.
- When you select a segment on the ride graph the table below will also dynamically calculate VAM for that segment.
Create your workout templates with Rate of Perceived Exertion (RPE)
- You can now incorporate an RPE rating with each interval of your workout templates
Improved multi-rider programming
- We’ve implemented significant speed and functional improvements when viewing the calendar in multi-rider mode. In multi-rider mode you can now see a ‘single-week’ view of each rider and can use the left (<) and right (>) arrows to navigate between weeks.
Thats all from us this January – stay tuned for more coming in early February.