Today’s Plan launches ‘Communities’
A whole new way of engagement for coaches, clubs and federations
Today’s Plan has announced an extensive suite of digital tools to allow coaches, clubs and federations to create their own training community of members and athletes, whether they have 10 or 10,000 members or athletes.
This suite of tools is known as Communities.
Communities allows these organisations to offer a much higher quality training experience for their 1:1 coached athletes, through to their large squads or membership base.
Today’s Plan is reshaping the endurance sport world by introducing a set of tools that live within their platform that allows coaches, clubs & federations to:
- Distribute their educational knowledge in app via a dedicated content feed, while protecting their IP
- Prescribe & update training to large groups of members with flexibility on an unprecedented scale
- Technology tools to allow for simple member onboarding and community engagement
- Gamification of outdoor training
Today’s Plan has been working with several leading organisations to implement these tools as part of their “launch cohort”. These organisations include:
- A coach’s knowledge is what makes them “special”. Content Feed allows them to share that knowledge on a much larger scale, at the right time of their athlete’s or member’s training.
- Coach / club / federation curates & controls the feed. The athlete or member sees it “in app”.
- Compliments existing content tools within Today’s Plan.
- Dynamically update or change training for a large group of athletes as often as required.
- Organisations can sell & maintain all the revenue from their plan sales.
- Multiple ways to sell or share these plans with customers / members.
- “Communities” solves the problem of onboarding an athlete or member, from taking their payment to setting their training zones & attributes, prescribing their workouts.
- “Communities” is flexible so that it fits the desired workflow of the coach or organisation.
- For the coach and the member.
- Coach / club / federation can set a group run or ride as part of training prescription.
- Athletes can create their own adventure.
- Automatically syncs to Garmin devices.
- Available on iOS & Android.
- Reliably pairs to common bluetooth sensors including heart rate & power.
- Great back up for seasoned athletes.
- Lowers the cost of participation for new members.
- Gamification of outdoor training on iOS.
- Instant recognition for athletes as they achieve a range of PBs.
- The API allows coaches, clubs & federations to connect their website to Today’s Plan.
- Allows a much more streamline experience for their members & athletes.