Front End Web lead
We are seeking an experienced front end web developer with Angular or React experience to lead a significant redesign of our platform. Apart from a sharp mind and demonstrable web developer skills our ideal candidate will also have some full stack development experience and share our passion for endurance sports.
Today’s Plan was founded on the premise that there is an inner athlete in all of us. And ways to access that athlete are coming from everywhere. In a world where technology dominates, we see the opportunity to seamlessly harness it to make it easier for people of any ability to become more athletic, to achieve their personal goals, and to ultimately improve their lives.
We’re looking for a highly motivated interactive web developer & leader who can;
- provide senior development and code leadership in our web and mobile platforms and longer term, our back end platform
- work closely with the business lead and product designer to create the next generation of our platform
- Hire, mentor and technically lead our developers
- work directly with our server and cloud infrastructure team to develop scalable and high performance front-end systems
- design and develop web interfaces for large, interactive datasets – including interactive data visualisations
- maintain and iterate/evolve existing web and mobile products
- Demonstrated experience with using web applications (such as AngularJS or React) in mobile frameworks
- Demonstrated experience with analysing and solving browser compatibility challenges
- Experience with hybrid mobile apps (ionic, cordova, capacitor)
- Experience in working with relational databases like MySQL, Postgresql, Oracle with proficiency in writing complex SQL statements
- Extensive experience in visualisation, graphing and creating visual designs. Experience with HighCharts or D3 is highly desirable
- Knowledge on different integration patterns and supporting technologies for Publish/Subscribe, Request/Reply, Point to Point, Hub/Spoke, Synchronous/Asynchronous etc.
- Excellent knowledge of the HTTP protocol
- Strong project and time management skills – ideally with experience working in Agile development environments with defined commercial outcomes / goals
- Ability to manage their own development environment and perform basic system administrative tasks (Mac OS)
- Strong revision control experience, preferably git
- An entrepreneurial spirit to deliver quality and timely solutions within a fast paced startup environment
- An interest in competitive cycling, endurance sport technology or general fitness technologies will be highly regarded.
- A work history in this field would be excellent!
- a competitive compensation package is on offer.
This role will start immediately for the right candidate so please apply online for immediate consideration. Please include links to some of your most recent work.
Please make initial contact via: email@example.com