NEW POSITION: Support Manager – Applications must be submitted by COB Friday 22 August 2018
Today’s Plan is an Australian based technology company with extensive global reach, producing innovative online training tools for endurance athletes and their coaches. We work with the world’s leading team’s, athletes, coaches, sports tech businesses and every day athletes to help them achieve their goals.
We have an exciting new role for an individual with experience in the endurance sport field and the passion to help drive our company through our next phases of growth.
This is a great opportunity for the right individual in a high growth company.
The successful candidate will be based in either Canberra or Sydney.
Salary and benefits package details available on application.
- Provide online support to coaches, athletes and our hosted clients – supporting both the technology platform, providing coaching advice and educating coaches and athletes in the sports science methodology underpinning the Today’s Plan platform
- Set, drive and report on SLA benchmarks for technical support to ensure Today’s Plan has the “world’s best” support amongst sports tech platforms.
- Manage company support ticket system and social media customer contact.
- Manage / coordinate resources to achieve the SLAs
- Work with our Content Manager and system developers to ensure our online knowledge base and other help content are best in class
- Assist endurance coaching businesses to migrate their consultancies into the Today’s Plan platform. This is a hands-on technology role of helping the incoming coach set-up and learn our system.
- Work with colleagues, customers and software developers to define new functionality, test and provide ongoing feedback on system features and functionality
- Contribute to regular technical sports science blogs, platform feature posts and social media posts
- Willing to attend trade shows and events to promote and represent Today’s Plan
- Monitor and engage with users via Today’s Plan social network feeds
Required qualifications, experience and skills:
- Degree qualification in Sports Science or equivalent coaching qualification
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to communicate effectively with a wide range of personality types
- Passion for endurance sport and its associated technology
- High level of personal and professional organisational skills
- Proof of your right to live and work in Australia
Desirable skills and attributes:
- Endurance coaching experience
- Experience using Today’s Plan or a similar platform
- Technical support experience using an online service desk management tool
- Demonstrable experience dealing with a broad range of people
- Demonstrable experience working with online technology platforms
- Able to perform with success in fast pace and high pressure environments
- Ability to both identify a problem and then create the solution
- Structured and systemic thinking
- Strong organisational and task prioritising abilities
- Understanding of “working life” in an agile and fast growing software company
- Experience using other platforms such as Strava, Garmin Connect, TrainingPeaks.com, WKO, Golden Cheetah
- Experience with using and training with device technology such as power meters
- Experience using a range of endurance sport technologies such as Garmin, Garmin IQ, Styd, Polar, Suunto, Wahoo
- Demonstrable knowledge of endurance sport technologies such as awareness of Garmin Developer fields and sensor/headunit compatibilities/capabilities
- Demonstrable knowledge of common industry sports science such as TSS, Adjusted pace, CTL/ATL
- Driven to learn and apply new technologies, concepts and methodologies
- Experience using both Windows and Mac software
- Experience using both Android and iPhone software
Always wanted to combine your love of cycling or multisport with your day job?
Are you a developer with experience in Angular JS, Java, Android, iOS development, or interactive data visualizations?
If so, Today’s Plan is looking for you.
This is a unique opportunity to be part of a team that is the disruptive leader in cycling analytics and training.
If joining our rapidly expanding team is of interest to you, please send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org