Front end web developer
Come make a difference, see your work have immediate use and benefit to our client base and work on a project you have a passion for!
Today’s Plan, a cycling training and analytics startup, is seeking a technical lead for our front end web platform.
Used by serious amateurs and professionals alike, we are the disruptive leader in training and analytics for cyclists globally. Over the past year, two of the world’s best cycling teams, Team Sky and Trek-Segafredo have migrated to our platform, along with hundreds of coaches.
The Today’s Plan platform is growing rapidly. We integrate cycle & external sensor data with leading sports science and powerful analytics to make structured training & optimal performance available to cyclists of every level of ability.
We’re looking for a talented front end developer with;
- strong architecture experience in designing / managing front end systems
- exposure to AngularJS 1.0 or similar frameworks
- experience to manage, mentor and lead a small team of interactive web developers
- experience with using Agile development principles to deliver a hosted / cloud based software platform
- experience with designing and developing web interfaces for large, interactive datasets
- an entrepreneurial spirit to deliver quality and timely solutions within a fast paced startup environment
The role would suit an experienced team lead or a technical expert who is ready to step up to a leadership position within a small, dynamic team.
An interest in competitive cycling, cycling technology, racing your mates up the local hill, or general fitness technologies is not essential but will be highly regarded.
- A competitive remuneration package is on offer.
- Employee Share Plan participation in a rapidly growing successful startup.
- Canberra, Australia location – a remote position would be considered for the right candidate
This role will start immediately for the right candidate so please apply online for immediate consideration. Please include links to some of your most recent work. No contact from recruitment agencies please.