NEW! Cloud-ops engineer
Come make a difference on the world stage, see your work have immediate use and benefit to our client base and work on projects you have a passion for!
Today’s Plan, a cloud sports tech company, is seeking a cloud-ops engineer with demonstrated experience working in a fast paced, managed cloud platform environment.
Apart from a sharp mind and demonstrable cloud-ops skills our ideal candidate will share our passion for endurance sports.
Today’s Plan is a leading platform for endurance sport coaches and their athletes. Our platform behind several of the largest teams and brands in endurance sport, including Specialized Bikes. We have offices in Canberra, Sydney and Boulder Colorado.
We’re looking for a highly motivated cloud-ops engineer who can;
- Work directly with our server and cloud infrastructure team to ensure the performance, security and stability of the cloud environment
- Work directly with our development & QA teams to ensure quality and reliable platform updates and software releases
- Maintain and develop system update deployment tools, and manage all software deployments
- Contribute to ongoing design and evolution of our overall global systems and network architecture
- Maintain documentation on systems and network configuration, and meet auditory and compliance certification requirements
- Demonstrated experience of Linux system administration and AWS administration (ECS, Fargate, EC2, ELB, VPC, Route53, S3, CloudWatch), with at least 3 years of experience of system administration or network administration
- Experience with testing and debugging cloud based services, including performance testing and debugging on relational databases
- Experience with configuring and managing continuous deployment systems
- Experience with GIT and ideally cloud based GIT providers such as BitBucket or GitHub
- Exceptional knowledge of TCP/IP, DNS, HTTP, and SSL
- Experience with working within a compliance framework, and ensuring compliance requirements are met. Ie ISO 27001, SOC2, etc
- An entrepreneurial spirit to deliver quality and timely solutions within a fast paced startup environment
- An interest in competitive cycling, endurance sport technology or general fitness technologies will be highly regarded.
- A work history in this field would be excellent!
- a competitive remuneration package is on offer.
- Canberra (Australia) location
This role will start immediately for the right candidate so please apply online for immediate consideration. Please include links to some of your most recent work. No contact from recruitment agencies please.
Please make initial contact via: firstname.lastname@example.org
Jobs at Today’s Plan
Always wanted to combine your love of cycling or multisport with your day job?
Are you a developer with experience in Angular JS, Java, Android, iOS development, or interactive data visualizations?
If so, Today’s Plan is looking for you.
This is a unique opportunity to be part of a team that is the disruptive leader in cycling analytics and training.
If joining our rapidly expanding team is of interest to you, please send your resume to: email@example.com