Always wanted to combine your love of cycling or multisport with your day job?
Are you a developer with experience in Angular JS, Java, Android, iOS development, or interactive data visualizations?
If so, Today’s Plan is looking for you.
This is a unique opportunity to be part of a team that is the disruptive leader in cycling analytics and training.
If joining our rapidly expanding team is of interest to you, please send your resume to: email@example.com
Front End Web Developer
Come make a difference on the world stage, see your work have immediate use and benefit to our client base and work on projects you have passion for!
Today’s Plan, a sports tech company, is seeking a front end web developer with angular experience to play a key senior role within our rapidly expanding company. Apart from a sharp mind and demonstrable web developer skills, the ideal candidate would also have either personal experience, or have worked in sports technology environments.
Used by serious amateurs and professionals alike, we are the disruptive leader in training and analytics for cyclists globally. We’re about to launch new products into other sports which will further broaden our platform’s appeal.
Over the past three years, two of the world’s best cycling teams, Team Sky and Trek-Segafredo have migrated to our platform, along with hundreds of coaches and thousands of athletes and everyday riders.
The Today’s Plan platform is growing rapidly. We integrate cycle and external sensor data with leading sports science and powerful analytics to make structured training & optimal performance available to athletes of every level of ability.
We’re looking for a highly motivated interactive web developer who can;
- provide senior development / code leadership in our web interface platform
- design, develop and test our front-end systems
- work directly with our server and cloud infrastructure team to develop scalable front-end systems
- design and develop web interfaces for large, interactive datasets – including interactive data visualizations
- work closely with our CTO and directors to design and deliver outstanding solutions to our clients and customers
- Demonstrated extensive experience with single page web frameworks – AngularJS 1.0 is highly desirable
- Strong project and time management skills – ideally with experience working in Agile development environments
- Ability to manage their own development environment and perform basic system and database administrative tasks (Mac OS)
- Strong revision control experience, preferably git
- An entrepreneurial spirit to deliver quality and timely solutions within a fast paced startup environment
- An interest in competitive cycling, endurance sport technology or general fitness technologies will be highly regarded.
- a competitive remuneration package is on offer.
- Employee Share Plan participation in a rapidly growing successful startup.
- Canberra or Northern beaches Sydney, (Australia) location – a remote position would be considered for the right candidate
This role will start immediately for the right candidate so please apply by sending your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please include links to some of your most recent work. You must be an Australian Citizen or already possess a work visa.
No contact from recruitment agencies please.