Release date: 11.05.22
Fix for users who are linked with a coach are getting notifications for content that they can’t access.
Release date: 05.05.22
- Ability to set multiple membership levels for coaching companies.
- Additional flags that improve the API workflow to allow a simpler onboarding experience for coaches and their athletes.
- Updated coaching settings display for the company tab for all users with the new coaching settings modal.
- Make TP content available to coaches.
- Fix for new email templates in the coaching settings when making changes to templates.
- Update branding colours for coaching settings frames.
- New plans modal used when previewing a plan from the Seasonal Planner Chart.
Release date: 17.03.22
- New plan modal now available to all users.
- For athletes that have plans available to them add the ‘View Plan Library’ button to their calendar.
- Content feed available to all users of Today’s Plan.
- Coaches now able to copy Today’s Plan content to share with their athletes.
- ‘Add athletes to licence’ option added to plans.
- Plans library available to all coaches.
- New coaching settings page behind a beta role.
- Improved loading speed for plans library, plan builder, content and route builder.
- Fix for header bar not properly showing the icons in the appropriate contrast colour in Content Feed.
- When editing a name field in plan, make sure the other options move with the length of the name field.
- In Route Builder, make sure the save button changes to white if coach branding has a dark primary colour.
- Change wording of error message when deleting a very long plan.
- Centre the + icon for adding a video in the content feed.
- UI Tidy ups for Content feed.
Release date: 07.02.22
- Duplicate plans appearing when the request to add a plan times out.
Release date: 01.02.22
- Plans containing deleted workouts cannot be accessed.
- Coach unable to edit plans in some scenarios.
Release date: 27.01.22
- Plans modal appears for AusCycling members when there is no plan in their account.
- NEW coaching zones page.
- Ability for coaches to expose a company workout library to all members of that company.
- If there are no published plans saved for a sport it hides that sport in the drop down in the plan library view.
- Plan status – Athletes can now only see published plans. Coaches, with authority to do so, can view published, draft and hidden plans. Plans that are in [draft] and [hidden] have that at the end of the plan name.
- Allow the author of a plan to set the ‘Sport type’ for a plan.
- If a plan has not been published and a coach selects the copy link button it pops open a warning modal telling them they need to publish the plan first.
- Added help icon to plan modal.
- Updated Wahoo SYSTM connection.
- Created a prompt for a coach to create a company so they can begin building their Content Feed.
- Coaches now have the ability to save a plan against a specific company.
- Coaches can now preview an article from the content dashboard.
- Resizing of text editor and the inclusion of a full screen option.
- New text editor integrated into plan builder.
- Apply drag and drop functionality to Content Feed creation.
- Ability to embed Vimeo and Youtube video in the Content Feed articles.
- Ability to set the number of days an article is pinned to the top of a user’s Content Feed.
- Add spell checker to text editor.
- The plan builder now incrementally saves your plan.
- Updated text editor to support emoji’s.
- Enable full-screen text editing.
- Limit how many users are displayed on the calendar, dashboards and athletes pages to improve speed and performance.
- Allow the user to login to an existing account and ignore nag to change their password if it does not meet security requirements.
- Updated contrasting colour criteria.
- Improvement on how the library is exported.
- Updated font and table heights.
- Clean up of navigation bar in Routes.
- Added “other” to the plans drop down for plans that don’t meet the criteria for triathlon, run, ride, duathlon.
- The “Phases” field is a required field when saving a plan.
- Removed content button for users who don’t have the coach role.
- Clear search when there is nothing to show for a search done in the Content Feed.
- You can set a date in the past for “go live” for a new article and when editing an existing article.
- Have better notices for coaches on the calendar if the athlete is in free mode.
- Rename the WYSIWYG editor to Text block.
- Reformatting of error messages.
- Updates to the content dashboard management page and article create modal.
- Expose all content block options in step 2 of Content Feed.
- When editing a plan the title of the plan is now displayed.
- When re-opening Route builder, take the user to their current location.
- Hide Elevations tab if an opened route has none.
- Reduce list of options for sport type in Route Builder.
- Added activity types to Plan summary builder/event finder modal.
- Updated text and icons to fit the new framework.
- Fix for horizontal scroller being too high in text editor when large image is inserted.
- When an unstructured workout is added to a plan, it hides all scheduled workouts after that when in edit mode.
- Correct resizing of the modals in Route builder.
- Intermittent error after cloning a story.
- Remove the add to license “+” button for athletes already on a different license.
- Error when saving a change to an event.
- Run and Multisport events do not appear in athletes SPC after being added to the calendar.
- The bad password message is broken in password reset modal.
- Terrain and equipment not editable when saving a route.
- Distance calculation mismatch in route directions.
- Elevation data corrections.
- W/kg in the Power History tab is incorrect when in Imperial.
- Not able to add tags when creating a route.