Release date: 14.07.22
Fix for coaches ended up with two licenses if their credit card fails.
Release date: 06.07.22
When a user is added to a coach license the trial period is immediately removed.
Remove someone from license immediately rather than waiting until end of day.
When an athlete is removed from license they are no longer blocked from being able to access the services tab.
Release date: 23.05.22
Users linked with a coach will no longer receive notifications to Today’s Plan content that they are unable to access.
Release date: 17.05.22
Improvements to the new coaching settings UI in beta.
Release date: 11.05.22
Fix for users who are linked with a coach are getting notifications for content that they can’t access.
Release date: 05.05.22
- Ability to set multiple membership levels for coaching companies.
- Additional flags that improve the API workflow to allow a simpler onboarding experience for coaches and their athletes.
- Updated coaching settings display for the company tab for all users with the new coaching settings modal.
- Make TP content available to coaches.
- Fix for new email templates in the coaching settings when making changes to templates.
- Update branding colours for coaching settings frames.
- New plans modal used when previewing a plan from the Seasonal Planner Chart.
Release date: 17.03.22
- New plan modal now available to all users.
- For athletes that have plans available to them add the ‘View Plan Library’ button to their calendar.
- Content feed available to all users of Today’s Plan.
- Coaches now able to copy Today’s Plan content to share with their athletes.
- ‘Add athletes to licence’ option added to plans.
- Plans library available to all coaches.
- New coaching settings page behind a beta role.
- Improved loading speed for plans library, plan builder, content and route builder.
- Fix for header bar not properly showing the icons in the appropriate contrast colour in Content Feed.
- When editing a name field in plan, make sure the other options move with the length of the name field.
- In Route Builder, make sure the save button changes to white if coach branding has a dark primary colour.
- Change wording of error message when deleting a very long plan.
- Centre the + icon for adding a video in the content feed.
- UI Tidy ups for Content feed.
Release date: 07.02.22
- Duplicate plans appearing when the request to add a plan times out.
Release date: 01.02.22
- Plans containing deleted workouts cannot be accessed.
- Coach unable to edit plans in some scenarios.
Release date: 27.01.22
- Plans modal appears for AusCycling members when there is no plan in their account.
- NEW coaching zones page.
- Ability for coaches to expose a company workout library to all members of that company.
- If there are no published plans saved for a sport it hides that sport in the drop down in the plan library view.
- Plan status – Athletes can now only see published plans. Coaches, with authority to do so, can view published, draft and hidden plans. Plans that are in [draft] and [hidden] have that at the end of the plan name.
- Allow the author of a plan to set the ‘Sport type’ for a plan.
- If a plan has not been published and a coach selects the copy link button it pops open a warning modal telling them they need to publish the plan first.
- Added help icon to plan modal.
- Updated Wahoo SYSTM connection.
- Created a prompt for a coach to create a company so they can begin building their Content Feed.
- Coaches now have the ability to save a plan against a specific company.
- Coaches can now preview an article from the content dashboard.
- Resizing of text editor and the inclusion of a full screen option.
- New text editor integrated into plan builder.
- Apply drag and drop functionality to Content Feed creation.
- Ability to embed Vimeo and Youtube video in the Content Feed articles.
- Ability to set the number of days an article is pinned to the top of a user’s Content Feed.
- Add spell checker to text editor.
- The plan builder now incrementally saves your plan.
- Updated text editor to support emoji’s.
- Enable full-screen text editing.
- Limit how many users are displayed on the calendar, dashboards and athletes pages to improve speed and performance.
- Allow the user to login to an existing account and ignore nag to change their password if it does not meet security requirements.
- Updated contrasting colour criteria.
- Improvement on how the library is exported.
- Updated font and table heights.
- Clean up of navigation bar in Routes.
- Added “other” to the plans drop down for plans that don’t meet the criteria for triathlon, run, ride, duathlon.
- The “Phases” field is a required field when saving a plan.
- Removed content button for users who don’t have the coach role.
- Clear search when there is nothing to show for a search done in the Content Feed.
- You can set a date in the past for “go live” for a new article and when editing an existing article.
- Have better notices for coaches on the calendar if the athlete is in free mode.
- Rename the WYSIWYG editor to Text block.
- Reformatting of error messages.
- Updates to the content dashboard management page and article create modal.
- Expose all content block options in step 2 of Content Feed.
- When editing a plan the title of the plan is now displayed.
- When re-opening Route builder, take the user to their current location.
- Hide Elevations tab if an opened route has none.
- Reduce list of options for sport type in Route Builder.
- Added activity types to Plan summary builder/event finder modal.
- Updated text and icons to fit the new framework.
- Fix for horizontal scroller being too high in text editor when large image is inserted.
- When an unstructured workout is added to a plan, it hides all scheduled workouts after that when in edit mode.
- Correct resizing of the modals in Route builder.
- Intermittent error after cloning a story.
- Remove the add to license “+” button for athletes already on a different license.
- Error when saving a change to an event.
- Run and Multisport events do not appear in athletes SPC after being added to the calendar.
- The bad password message is broken in password reset modal.
- Terrain and equipment not editable when saving a route.
- Distance calculation mismatch in route directions.
- Elevation data corrections.
- W/kg in the Power History tab is incorrect when in Imperial.
- Not able to add tags when creating a route.