Born: Wollongong, New South Wales, Australia.
Currently lives: Vancouver, BC, Canada
Started riding: 2006
Started racing: 2008
Turned Pro: 2013
Favourite quote: “You must always push the limits, because if you never fail, you will never succeed!”
Current rides: GIANT Reign 27.5, GIANT Trance 27.5, GIANT Anthem SX 27.5.
Disciplines: Enduro and XCO
Enduro career highlights:
- 2015; 18th EWS Round 1. 1st Sea Otter Classic Enduro. 14th EWS Round 2.
- 2014; Sea Otter Enduro Winner 2014. Sea Otter DH 3rd
- 2013; Rd 1 Enduro World Series 10th overall-Punta Ala, ITA
- 2012; Oregon Enduro Series Champion
- 2011; Australian XCO series 3rd Overall Elite men
- 2010; Australian XCO Championships 3rd Elite men
Music- Foo Fighters, Black Keys and some Ministry of Sound!
Favourite trail- Seymour Mtn trails, North Vancouver, BC, CAN. Squamish trails, BC, CAN. Stonefly, Mt Buller, VIC, AUS
Nickname- Frother, Carlso, JC
Other sports- Motocross, road cycling, kite flying
Favourite food- ANY dessert!
Follow Josh on his travels: